LEADERSHIP AND LEARNING ARE  INDISPENSABLE TO EACH OTHER


Leadership and Learning are indispensable to each other, as the first move to leadership is learning. All  leaders are learners , the moment you stop learning is the moment you stop leading . Leadership is not  an expertise , leadership is a constant education. The more intentional you are about your leadership  growth the greater you are potential for becoming the leader , you are capable to never stop learning. 


Leadership is not by chance or luck. It is not just a matter of having innate leadership skills and taking  the command when the opportunity arises , the important function here is to help the potential leaders  think their basic assumptions and enlarge the version of the future. 


Leadership and Learning are indispensable to each other which makes us understand the value of  continuing to educate one-self to be a well-rounder leader. Effective leaders are not born or made , we  could say that 30% of leadership is heritable (i.e. born with you)while the other 70% of leadership is  developed within you through education and learning. 


Great leaders are great learners they stay open to new information and the ideas of others , they are not  afraid of making experiments and make mistakes, learn from them. Good leadership requires oneself to  be surrounded within people of diverse perspectives who can agree or disagree with you without any  fear of retaliation. A leader who dislikes being getting corrected by one's sub-ordinates and is afraid of  learning from them is not a leader. 


A successful person finds the right path for himself while a successful leader finds the right place for  other's which can only be possible when you are educated well as we say education helps a person  always learn and grow. Person who thinks cannot learn more stops leading that means till you learn you  lead. 


Leader and Learning go hand in hand to each other. Hence , they are indispensable to each other.


By Anushka Chaturvedi

Subscribe to BuSkills newsletter

69 K Model House, Lucknow India

Contact:

8400933681

9260959082

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin

© 2023 by BuSkills. all copyright reserved